Monday, October 26, 2009

C-ute - Alo-Hello DVD Preview

Link to C-ute Alo-Hello DVD Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km7N1zu1-Jk

All I have to say is WOW! Looks like C-ute's Alo-Hello DVD really is gonna be REALLY fun & entertaining!

Honestly... From what I've seen so far... It looks like it's gonna be more fun and entertaining than Berryz Koubou's Alo-Hello...It's seems as if UFA gave C-ute more fun activities then they did with Berryz Koubou. I mean Berryz didn't even get to play in the water at all(Berryz did get to play in the ocean a bit but I mean they didn't really get in the water like C-ute did, they just sorta kicked and splashed at the water a bit, Berryz got their feet and legs wet and that's about it, C-ute got their WHOLE BODY wet from what I could see) and C-ute gets to go on a banana boat, go rafting, go to a water park, and play around in a pool. WHY couldn't they let Berryz do something similar to that in their Alo-Hello too(I'm not trying to say Berryz Alo-Hello is lame or anything, I mean I actually rather like Berryz Koubou's Alo-Hello, it's just I wish Berryz would have done some activities that C-ute seems to be doing in theirs). .
So far it looks really AWESOME! I can't wait for the full thing(and for H!F or ICU-Subs to sub it in english when it comes out). The DVD releases 10/28 so that means we won't have to wait to much longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment