Saturday, January 30, 2010
YES!!! FINALLY!! We get to hear Airi sing "Zansho Omimai Moshiagemasu" live!!! xD
I think Airi did a great job with this performance as usual!! : )
Although she was a bit off in the beginning(probably because of Erika... It sounded like she was gonna cry for a second there....), but overall.. This is a good performance from her!! ^^
I'm so proud of her!! : )
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Here's the FULL pv guys!! ENJOY!! ^^
Haha! I think I was the first person to upload Buono's FULL pv for Our Songs on Youtube!! xD
The pv's pretty good! It's definately among some of Buono's best pv's!! and the song is alright too!! ^^
And LOL at Momoko's shirt!! I think it says "Baby i'am sure a bitch!" Haha! That's not very Momo like!! xD
I like Airi's outfit! It suits her very nicely!! ^^ And I love Miya's extentions!! ^^ Momoko OF COURSE looks and sounds the best out of them all!! Momo owns all!! XD
Sunday, January 24, 2010
So here are my ranking's for the vocals of each member from both Berryz & C-ute:
(I'm gonna try and NOT be completely biased towards my favorite members!! I'm gonna try... XD)
Berryz Vocal Control Ranking:
1. Miyabi Natsuyaki - Should anyone really be surprised to see her at no.1? This girl obviously has the best control live in Berryz(No wonder she get's most of the lines! xD)! XD
2. Momoko Tsugunaga - Even if her voice is really high pitched sometimes, she's still one of Berryz best singers! This girl is talented! xD
3. Saki Shizimu- Captain's a rather good singer! But she never get's many lines so... Most people would probably not even know that.. : (
4. Risako Sugaya - Her vocals are rough like Ai Takahashi's, but she doesn't have the control Ai has! Although she has improved a lot when compared to how she used to sing when she was younger! But Rii-chan still has a lot more improving to do!
5. Yurina Yumai - She's a decent singer! ^^ She's sometimes off pitch & and sometimes she's not! She's alright! : )
6. Maasa Sudou - Her voice is deep(not that it's a bad thing)! She's an ok singer! ^^
7. Chinami Tokunaga - I used to think she was one of Berryz best singers, that is until I heard some of her solo events(After listening to them I realized that she wasn't as good a singer as I thought she was! Her voice is cute though! xD)!
C-ute Vocal Control Ranking:
1. Airi Suzuki - SURPRISE! SURPISE! Is it really SHOCKING to see Airi at no.1 for my vocal ranking of C-ute(The answer is NO!!! xD Why? Because I've always said that Airi is the vocal powerhouse of C-ute, so no one should be surprised to see me ranking her this high!! :p)?
2. Chisato Okai - I think her voice is more pleasant to listen to than Airi's but I think Airi is still the one who has the most control live from C-ute! Chisa is pretty good though! ^^
3. Maimi Yajima - I don't like her voice(it sounds like she's singing with a stuffed nose or something! xD), but she is a pretty decent singer! : )
4. Mai Hagiwara - She's got some potential! She could be a very good singer if Tsunku trains her vocals some more! ^^ (I loved her "Natsu Remember You" solo in her solo event! <3)
5. Saki Nakijima - Well.. I love Nakki, but she's just not as great a singer as people like Airi or Chisato! But she has improved a lot recently though!! ^^ So, I guess she's getting there! XD
Feel free to disagree with me as much as you'd like(I rather like people with different opinions from mines!)!! xD
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Yes, I love Airi!: 24
No! She's such a line whore!: 8
Yeah, a little: 12
I hope I'm not the only one who's surprised to see that 8 people picked "No! She's such a line whore!"..... I've always thought that Airi has never had many haters(just like Miyabi Natsuyaki from Berryz) since she's SO talented...
I guess C-ute's SHOCK really did have a NEGATIVE affect on some of C-ute's fans.... Poor Airi... : (
But I'm glad most of the votes went to "Yes, I love Airi!"! : )
Airi is GREAT!!!!!
And VERY sexy! xD
Are you bored? Do you find yourself sitting in front of your computer watching H!P videos, wondering what they mean? Well, do I have an offer for you(And yes, it's free! :p)!
I have a friend who's a translator of 2 H!P fansubbing groups(SimpleSubs and Hello!Fansubs)and she's asked me to personally promote these 2 groups on my blog because they need help!!!
Hello! Fansubs: There's a lot of projects that they are working on that lack translaters & especially typesetters, and because of that some of those projects have been delayed.
So, If your interested in working with them,
go here: http://www.hello-fansubs.com/forums/index.php?topic=9.0
SimpleSubs: As many of you may know, SS is a new group, and they don't have many typesetters or translaters(C'est la Vie is their only translater!).
So, If you wanna join, go here:
All this can be yours! For free! But, they're not paying you for this!... Seriously, they're not. So, don't even think about it... Make sure you at least check the pages out!
I was NOT paid to do this! xD
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I love this song!! The O-wao parts do get a little annoying honestly after a while! But the instrumental sounds AWESOME! And everyone's vocals here are so POWERFUL especially Risako's(she suits this song so well!)! Her line @ 1:09 - 1:13 was so strong til I thought she sounded a bit like Takahashi Ai of Morning Musume! <3 I'm also loving BuonoMomo, she sounds amazing too!
I can't wait to get the HQ preview of the song! And I also can't wait til the pv comes out! I can tell this single is gonna be totally EPIC!!
Oh and here's the line distrubtion(I had to get a little help from a personal pal of mine....):
Momoko = 7 lines
Risako = 6 lines
Miyabi = 5 lines
Captain, Yurina, Chinami & Maasa = 1 line
Risako at the end gets this little "Wao!"...
I know that technically this isn't a line but... I'm gonna count it anyway! :p