Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maimi Yajima - Lonely Girl's Night (Review + English Lyrics)



English Lyrics are By: Nouciel


Don't ask me, not even in a nice way,
about why I cut my hair.
It's not because of you, don't fake it.
Lonely girl's night

Alone in a park, I looked at the moon and thought about so many memories.
I don't want to be found in a place I hate.
But why I did hate you even before all of this.
I don't want to listen to anyone, my secret love has died.

Don't ask me, not even in a nice way,
about why I cut my hair.
It's not because of you, don't fake it.
Lonely girl's night

I can clearly listen to the sound of my tears falling down my cheek.
How many times did I go to that place?
I came to dislike going to my job
Even though I was so good, my secret love was a punishment

Everything has ended, right?
Don't be nice, don't suddendly love me.
You're a fake person, so you would do that.
Lonely girl's night

Everything has ended, right?
Don't be nice, don't suddendly love me.
You're a fake person, so you would do that.
Lonely girl's night



MY THOUGHTS ON THE SONG:

I really like this song A LOT, it's probably my favorite track from C-ute's 5th album(SHOCKING 5! ^_^)!! And the English lyrics just make me like it even more because they really seem to relate to Maimi's situation(her cut hair! :P) well! But I was personally really surprised when I first heard this song though, because Maimi was singing it... I've always felt Maimi couldn't sing ballads like this very well, but she has proved me wrong! XD She does sound a bit "whiny" at the beginning of the song though, but throughout the rest of the song she sounds fine! ^_^ However.. I still do think these type of song's are better suited for members like Airi, because Airi can actually handle hitting all those high notes in song's like this LIVE(I know Maimi has a hard time handling it!)! But I do look forward to the day when I get to hear a HIGH QUALITY audio recording of Maimi singing her new solo live!! I think she will do decently well(I may be alone on my opinion though!! XD)! : )


*EDIT*
And also.. I've added a new poll! And this time the poll is centered around Maimi-chan! I want you guys to be completely honest and vote for whatever choice you really wanna choose, alright? :P

6 comments:

  1. Lol, my fav part is the hair line xD The writer did a great job writing for Maimi with that

    Maimi is a GREAT singer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Yeah.. I agree he did! :P

    Hmmm... BAISED!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarissa XD Omfg Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking gagged when i read the first two lines XDXDXDX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    LOL. Really?
    Is it that cheesy to you? XDD
    You're a Maimi fan.. You should be more understanding about the song especially since it's rather similar to Maimi's current situation! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there ^ ^
    i really like this song since i first heard this on maimi's radio show XD
    i like maimi since i saw her pic with her new hair cut XD... few months ago, i think.
    and since then i really look forward for her new appearances on tv, radio show, every where XD
    i mean, she has been keeping her long hair since i saw her in 2009 on hello morning h!p kids audition 2002...
    now, she cut her hair short, it really freshen the mood XD

    when i first heard this song, i didnt quite understand what it means, but after i listen to it again, i was very shocked to found out that the meaning was her new hair cut which has made me like her XD
    before i heard the song, i was always questioning my self about her hair been cut. and i thought that the reason was erika's being graduated, and maimi must have been so lonely that she cut her own hair in a heartbreak :(
    now that i knew the meaning of the song, i wont have to be wondering about it again :D

    Maimi is a great singer XD
    not as great as ayaya and mikitty though :P
    but still... i think she has a good pitch control, even though not very good in high pitch, but she can control it, i think :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol noooooooooooo when she said i cut my hair? i was like 0.o she stole my parody XXXXXXDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete