Thursday, March 18, 2010

Poll Results

I recently did a poll on whether or not you guys think I should post about Beckii in this blog, and here are the results:


Yes: 3 Votes( ^_^;)
No: 16 Votes
Yeah, sometimes: 22 Votes

LOL. I don't feel the least bit surprised by the number of people who picked "No!", I actually was expecting it!! But I'm surprised that so many people picked "Yeah, sometimes!", I'm very happy that most of the votes went to that!! ^_^ And LMAO... 3 votes for "Yes!"... I wonder who were the 3 voters who picked that??

Well... Based on the number of "No's" I got from this poll.. I think maybe I should just stick to The H!P Kids only.. I don't wanna make the readers disappointed(or angry! lol. XDD)!!







Such a CUTE dance!! <33333

11 comments:

  1. I demand Cuca-chan, not this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    LOL. XDDD
    No Cuca-chan for you!!
    You gonna get Beckii-chan!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruel girls = x_x

    Danceroid = <333 Yes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    LOLOLOLOL. XDDDD

    But DANCEROID probably won't be nearly as popular as the Cruel Angels!! :P
    I'm thinking in order for DANCEROID to succeed the Cruel Angels need to first... Since the Cruel Angels came before DANCEROID!! :PPPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe so... But for Danceroid:

    #1: They speak the language (with actual pronunciations ><)

    #2: The Cruel girls can't do this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6C14h11ko

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^
    LOL. C'est la Vie doesn't like the Cruel Angels pronuciations?? XDD

    And what is that video from??
    Are DANCEROID dancing live???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, they pronunciate Japanese terribly XP

    And I guess they are. I haven't seen any other live videos (on youtube) I'd have to check NicoNico Douga because that's where they're most famous xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You... like her? I mean, she's cute, but...

    Oh, is your blog, anyways. You can post whatever the hell you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @JiririKiteru
    But what??

    LOL. You don't like her(I'm kinda getting the feeling you don't..)?
    I do sorta like her.. I mean she's alright.. I personally just feel bad for her right now though.. Everyone's like SERIOUSLY hating on her... The hatred is ridiculous & childish... It pisses me off... Sorry..

    @ C'est la Vie
    LOL. XD

    Haha! Yeah.. NicoNico is DEFINATELY the place to go & check.. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't find any others T-T I've seen Kozue and Ikura in another vid about being on TBS radio though:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmGIdTGq1M0

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello there, ive been following you for some time now and have just started my own blog site up called www.helloprojectxtreme.blogspot.com and was hoping that we could affiliate with one another, i do hope so, anyway i have a chat box on my site so please let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete