Sunday, September 12, 2010

Poll Time: Airi vs Chisato

LOL. The new poll is called.... *drum roll* Airi Suzuki vs Chisato Okai!!! XD
This poll was actually my friends idea, not mine!! XD

The poll is a vocal battle btw (vocals not personality, dance skills, or acting skills and blah blah blah.. VOCALS). Who's the OVERALL better singer, Chisato Okai or Airi Suzuki?! ;)


Chisato Okai =


(One of my favs from her solo events... Her vibrato is just ♥♥♥)



(Me likey this video! Chisa owns Sweets! XD)



(Honestly, she didn't really sing this as well as I thought she would, so I gotta say this is not one of her bests, but it's still pretty good! better than Miyabi, Maimi & Yurina's version imo! :D)



(Lovely! This in my opinion is her best performance from her 6th solo event! LOL, I actually like Chisa's version of this song better than LinLin, Airi, & Saki Oagwa's version! XD ^^)



Time for Airi-san! ^^


(I was gonna post Tsuugaku Vector instead of this, but meh... I honestly don't really like Tsuugaku all that much... I don't think it really shows Airi's vocal talent, and... I think as a song.. it's pretty boring, so I went for Zansho Omimai Moshiagemasu instead... This is my fav Airi solo song! It owns all the other solo songs she sings... Even Aa Koi! :P)



(LOL, what can I say?? I really like this performance.. I like the way she shouts "Aa!"!! XDDD)



(LOL. Me likey this video a lot! Airi singing Hoshi no Hitsuji Tachi & Bishoujo Shinri solo is full of win.. Especially since those 2 songs are considered her songs... Especially Bishoujo Shinri! XD)



(Airi's really putting a lot of emotion into her singing here, nee? LOL)



I'm gonna leave the poll up for about 2 weeks... (I usually leave it for about 4 or 5 days... xD)
Plz choose wisely! :P
I ain't telling you guys who I voted for (although you can probably make a good guess at who! xD), not until the results are in! xD

5 comments:

  1. I vote for Chisato because:

    ~I think that Airi has almost reached her full potential, she started high. I see more in Chisato.
    ~I think Chisato's voice has more power, and overall she does have more talent, even though no ones beats Airi's voice control (not counting MM members)
    ~Chisato can do a wider ranger of songs and make it convincing. I don't really think Airi can pull off sexy or mature songs that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've voted for Airi cz she has a very beautiful voce haha lol....She can controls her vocals very well and I loved her high pitched and low pitched voice of hers XD....most of the solo songs she sang on concert, studio ver and on solo events were all perfectly GREAT! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even tho i personally think and agree what Keksi*Choc said about Chisa, I believe that because Airi was picked to be a frount girl, she got more lessons on voice control than Chisa which is really unfair. But i voted Chisa cos i love to hear her siong and i'm a bit fed up of always hearing Airi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Airi, she's have more potential & nice singing too.
    But Chisa is great too, in some songs, like Watarasebashi, she didn't sung that well. She is too concern about the pitching, thus she sung it too carefully that turns it doesn't have any emotion in the song.I would say Maimi comes first when singing this kind of song. Just my opinion though.
    I vote for Airi-chan =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you know my vote right?

    But it´s really dificult that Chissa wins this...popular vs no-popular, focused vs no focused, promoted vs no-promoted are really dificult xD

    Chissa just needs more control in her voice and only with training she can get it, a training that isn´t enough for Chissa and too much for Airi...that´s the point xD

    ReplyDelete