Sunday, January 3, 2010

Berryz Koubou - Otakebi Boy Wao! Preview



I love this song!! The O-wao parts do get a little annoying honestly after a while! But the instrumental sounds AWESOME! And everyone's vocals here are so POWERFUL especially Risako's(she suits this song so well!)! Her line @ 1:09 - 1:13 was so strong til I thought she sounded a bit like Takahashi Ai of Morning Musume! <3 I'm also loving BuonoMomo, she sounds amazing too!
I can't wait to get the HQ preview of the song! And I also can't wait til the pv comes out! I can tell this single is gonna be totally EPIC!!

Oh and here's the line distrubtion(I had to get a little help from a personal pal of mine....):

Momoko = 7 lines
Risako = 6 lines
Miyabi = 5 lines
Captain, Yurina, Chinami & Maasa = 1 line

Risako at the end gets this little "Wao!"...
I know that technically this isn't a line but... I'm gonna count it anyway! :p

2 comments: