Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chisato's 1st PB & DVD + poll results!

Chisato Okai's first photobook and DVD has been announced. The release date is December 22nd. ^^

Here are a few preview (bikini xD) pics of it from her ustream show:


































*drools* I really like the Pink & blue bikini!! Chisato has a great figure for bikini's (imho)! :P XD
(I am curious though.. Why does everyone in C-ute except Nakky get a solo image DVD with their photobook?? Does UFA hate Nakky or think she's not profitable enough for one? o.o)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AND~
About last months poll... (The poll was "Vocal battle: Airi Suzuki vs Chisato Okai" just in case anyone forgot) Guess what, you guys? :P
Chisato won! :D

I remember doing a poll similar to this one last year (when I first made my blog), and on that poll Airi had like 10 votes over Chisato!! :O
It's very interesting to see how other fans opinions on things change over time! xD


Poll results:
Chisato Okai: 64 Votes
Airi Suzuki: 62 Votes

Total number of votes: 126
(LOL, this is the most votes I've ever gotten on a poll... I usually get like 50 votes.. SUGOI! This poll result is amazing!! XD)

Congrats to Chisato (and her fans) on winning my poll, and congrats to Chisa on getting her first PB & DVD! This year really does seem to be a great year for Chisa!! ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit*
*noob mode*
And just because the Airi vs Chisato thing will never stop (so long as their in the same group together, there will always be comparisons, especially in singing :P).. XD
Let's have another comparison (-SHOT-):

Chisato Okai - Aa Koi
-

VS

Airi Suzuki - Aa Koi -

7 comments:

  1. eehhhh, Chissa won???, lol save that poll cause i think it´s the 1st poll which Chissa wins O.o (you can use it in the future xD)

    I think people start to listen her more (it´s really dificult to get to listen her xD)....

    I need a Chissairi soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy that chisa won and that she's getting a PB and DVD this year.

    And chisa sings that song better than airi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i didn´t say nothing about Aa koi! but i can´t...lol, despite they have diferent voices, i think that the level is the same (Airi control and Chissa vibrato, Airi X and Chissa Y......Chissa has things that Airi hasn´t and Airi has things that Chissa hasn´t...)

    they are perfect together and awesome singers when they are alone xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kira
    LOL. I'm happy about it too! It's about time Chisa gets a PB!! :D and I'm surprised about the poll though... I don't know why.. But I was so sure Airi was gonna win this?? XD

    LOL. I think Chisa's voice suits the song better than Airi's, but I think Airi adds a bit more emotion to her singing than Chisa.. :P Both versions are equally good imho! ^^
    But thanks for answering my question!! :D


    @chisaintelligenceagency
    LOL. Yes, she won!! It's so surprising isn't it? (since Airi's fanbase is so big.. And Chisa's is not so big! XD)

    LOL. Either they started to listen to Chisa more or they just grew tired of hearing Airi all the time.. XD

    I'd love an AirixChisa lead... <3

    "(Chissa has things that Airi hasn´t and Airi has things that Chissa hasn´t...)"

    QTF. I agree with you 100%!! ^^

    "they are perfect together and awesome singers when they are alone xD"

    LOL. yep, yep!! They're the best singers from C-ute (And I'm sure everyone knows it! xD).. I'd like to hear more AirixChisa instead of AirixMaimi (no offense Maimi fans :P). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am reading about the crisis in Liverpool, and - wait, there's a new post! :D

    I am somehow not too excited about the news. Not as in "F you Tsunku", but rather "yeah, whatever" ~

    If Tsunku is reading this, think of the possibilities. You must not hastily create your new poll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melisa
    LOL Yeah!! Let's celebrate!! xD

    @Kishiko
    "I am somehow not too excited about the news. Not as in "F you Tsunku", but rather "yeah, whatever" ~

    LOL. This doesn't interest you?? Awwww... I would have thought you would be excited or something (like EVERYONE ELSE IS) :P

    "If Tsunku is reading this, think of the possibilities. You must not hastily create your new poll!"

    LOL. I don't really think he's reading this... It's just a coincidence. XD
    But I will think well about my next poll!! ^^

    ReplyDelete